Sunday, 27 July 2014

Half Prep

Yay outfit post! (I'm bloody lame). Well hello hello. First of all, I wanna wish all my muslim friends and readers Selamat Hari Raya! Enjoy the amazing time you will be spending with your family and friends, and also the amazing food you will be able to eat haha. Okay, so quite some time ago I went canoeing with my friends and I had a horrible sunburn (we all forgot to bring sunscreen). Why am I telling you this? Well, lets say I'm gonna be wearing a lot of sleeved clothing for the next two weeks. The peeling is so bad okay, so nasty. Gross. For this outfit I wasn't going for anything but my mom says I look preppy so yeah.
Top: White collared black top, Haoduoyi via taobao.com
Bottom: High waisted light denim shorts, TopShop
Bag: Marble print clutch, Charles & Keith
Shoes: Black JuJu Jelly sandals, dresscode_00 (Instagram)
*
Till here for now, off to go peel the dead skin on my arms *yuck*. Happy holidays my fellow Malaysians! Hope you guys are all supporting the Malaysian team at the Commenwealth Games as well. Nx

2 comments:

  1. loving the super casual outfit with your white bag! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw you're adorable! i love the cropped sweater. simple, but super cute combination with the collared shirt.
    I'm usually not a fan of jelly sandals, but I like the way you paired it with black socks :)

    ReplyDelete