Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Marble

Another CNY outfit! My CNY celebration has been great so far. Have been eating non stop! This is probably the first year of CNY celebrations where I over ate. So yeah, wore this outfit during the reunion dinner at a small restaurant. I was pretty over dressed but what the heck. It was a good dinner anyway. Sorry for the crappy pictures again, I was a bit in a rush and my room lighting was really bad.
Top: Marble printed asymmetrical crop top, Zara
Bottom: Black asymmetrical skirt, Something Borrowed via Zalora
Clutch: Faux silver snake skin clutch, Parkson
 Shoes: Black strap sandal heels, Payless
*
I don't think I'll blog anytime soon after this but do follow my instagram @ncavien for more updates! Till here I hope you guys are all well and stay well. Nx

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous here! I love the whole outfit! Also, when are you going to do your next makeup tutorial? loved the previous one and hope you'll do one soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise! I don't think I'll be doing one anytime soon coz my makeup skills kinda suck and I hardly put on makeup.

      Delete
  2. the skirt looks big but you look skinny how did it fit??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skirt doesn't fit me well. It is slightly bigger for me.

      Delete