Saturday, 1 February 2014

Floral CNY

GONG HEI FATT CHOY! Blessed new year to all of you who are celebrating Chinese New Year. This is what I wore on the first day. My aim was to not wear something dark or something that makes me look like I'm dying so I went with this floral printed dress I bought quite some time ago. (Sorry for the shitty edit, this one was done really quickly lol)
Dress: Peek-a-boo floral printed dress, Unbranded
Shoes: 3 strap sandal heels, Ezra via Zalora
Sunglasses: Vintage blue shade sunglasses, Baleno
I hope you guys are having a good celebration so far. Till here! I'm off to *gamble* with me family now hehe. Nx

3 comments:

  1. You're flawless, Nicole. Love how you manage to look so effortlessly appropriate for the occasion, despite not being clad in colours! :)

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your room and your sense of style.
    It's so refreshing and you can make anything look so modern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi nicole!
    just wondering how is your experience shopping with zalora? are the quality of the goods alright?
    thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete