Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Dark Side

I hope you're all well. I'm just doing a short update. I took some self portraits today that turned out oddly satisfying. I rarely ever 'really like' my photos. However, they can come off quite offensive so I'm only sharing my absolute non-offensive favourite with you guys. Also, I achieved something I never thought I would be able to, which I'm very proud of myself for. It's nothing major but really happy with the experience I gain from it. 
*
I also want to mention about my horrible experience watching probably one of the worst movie I've ever seen: Monkey King. I grew up watch the drama series Journey to the West which is the after story of how Monkey King was born. I personally loved that series which was why I decided to watch Monkey King (also my dad is a big fan of Chinese movies related to religion). But I was utterly disappointed by the horrible graphics there are equivalent (or maybe even less) to those of computer games. The storyline was there, the acting was there but the graphics was a real joke. To think that they are going to release the movie in the USA in gonna be such an embarrassment. There are many other Chinese films out there that are better than Monkey King. Please, if you have not watch it, don't. 
Anyways, I'm excited for Valentines day even thought I will not be going for 'fancy dinner' and such. Just another reason for me to dress up and of course, spend time with Kieran (not like I don't spend enough time with him *sarcasm*). Hope you all have a pleasant Valentines Day with your significant other or if you're single, with your family. Nx

9 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful self-portrait much? Also Happy Valentines' Day to you and Kieran, I'll be spending mine with friends and food! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Journey to the West too! I re-watched the whole series over the summer last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping there would be more pics! D:
    Anyways I love that black lace pic! <3
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, as much as I wanted to post the photos, I was really afraid it might offend people who are religious. I'm not a religious person so yeah... I didn't wanna cause any problems but I'm glad you liked this picture! Hoping to take 'less offensive' shots next time ahha. Thanks a bunch, love. x

      Delete
  4. The Chinese film industry seriously lacks technology. I just watched the trailer for the film and almost gagged... there are computer games with better graphics than that!
    By the way, the picture is amazing (totally artsy) and your cheekbones look amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. Its a real embarrassment to have such great actors with horrible graphics. And it even smashed the box office! I couldn't believe it. And thank you! It's the magic of contouring, my cheekbones really aren't obvious haha x

      Delete
  5. great picture! different and artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey I really really love how u dress up and u r really gorgeous ! may I know the brand of ur lipstick and the colour ? xx

    ReplyDelete