Monday, January 27, 2014

Street

OOTD. What I wore to the Little Penang Street Market. If you've been following my blog for some time now I think you would know that I really, really enjoy the Little Penang Street Market. They have amazing items that are rare. This outfit is just really simple, casual and effortless
Thought I would do an outfit post with shorts this time. I think I've put on some weight too. Haven't been working out (getting lazy and inconsistent which is horrible). 
Top: Long sleeve jersey top, H&M Kids
Shorts: Basic denim shorts, Unbranded
Belt: Basic silver buckle belt, H&M
Bag: Leather sling tote bag, Longchamp
Shoes: Buckle platform boots, taobao.com
*
I just bought two new pairs of heels and am so excited to wear them during CNY. Can't wait to wear of my new clothes tbh haha. Till here! Nx

2 comments:

  1. How'd you buy your shoes from taobao? I've been looking for an agent for a while so I thought I'd ask :) Love your outfit btw xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to buy from 'buy2taobao' but the searching system is a lil weird now and the english on that site is pretty sucky. Service is good tho :) Thanks!

      Delete